An Autocab Telephony Consultant will contact you to arrange an online Phantom Training session through MS Teams.
On this call they will discuss how the training session will be structured and what areas of Phantom are of particular interest to you. By default, we will cover the following topics during the session(s):
1. IVR / ABOP Configuration. How to automate the system better to relieve stress on agents at busy times.
2. Queue configuration. To route the traffic to the right people first time
3. Custom wallboard. To give an overview of the Ghost / Phantom systems efficiency and to highlight potential issues quickly.
4. Disaster recovery options. The options should the office be unusable, the steps that can be put in place before anything happens and how the recovery will work.
5. Trunk routing for multi company. How we can separate out or integrate the trunks for the use on multi-company systems
6. Trunk providers. To go through the efficiencies that can be made with additional trunks, the ability to have multi trunk providers for inbound / outbound calls.
7. VO. To drive the automation of the system by refining the VO options.
8. DDI management. To make the maximum use of the DDIs available and to ensure routing of these is correct.
9. Announcement deployment. The ability to add announcements to the system to ensure important changes are relayed to customers such as bad weather delaying job despatch.
10. Reporting. Better staff management with inbuilt reports. Ensuring the staff can be upskilled when needed.
11. Channel control. To ensure the system allows the features to work with no disruption to customers inbound calls.
12. Time / Caller based routing. To ensure the customers are getting the response at the time they should get it. Out of house routing and messaging can be implemented.
The session is estimated to last 1-2 hours and will be recorded. A download link will be sent to the customer.