JOIN OUR TEAM
Service Delivery Technician
An exciting opportunity to join our expanding Operations team at Autocab. The successful candidate will make up part of our Service Delivery team, responsible for delivering the latest technology to our customers. As part of the role, they will ensure all updates have been successful, provide training and communicate any software changes to customers directly. Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines are a must.
For the right candidate this is an exciting and challenging role, with varied working opportunities.
- The successful candidate will build a good rapport with customers and demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Management and delivery of software updates to customers
- Installation of software updates on client sites
- Training customers on new software features
- Liaising with customers
- Managing own time effectively
- Liaising with other departments
- Monitor team mailbox and deal with enquiries
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills
- The ability to listen and interpret the customers issues
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme: 5% Employee and 4% Employer contribution
- Team lunches and Uber Eats voucher each month
- Life Assurance - 24/7 cover, 2x your basic salary
- Bonusly reward and voucher scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Confidential 24/7 employee assistance programme
- A collaborative, team focussed culture with regular events and competition
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history.
Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce.
We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social Meets Innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together.
At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales.
We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.