JOIN OUR TEAM
Service Delivery Technician
Are you interested in building a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
Autocab, an Uber company are the leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further. We do this by creating award-winning software and working with our customers and employees to produce solutions that work. We’re a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything we do. We’re loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise.
Go Further. It’s more than just our motto; it is ingrained into the way we work. It is what we strive for as a business and what we expect our employees and customers.
As a Service Delivery Technician, you’ll be joining our expanding Operations team at Autocab. The successful candidate will make up part of our Service Delivery team, responsible for delivering the latest technology to our customers.
As part of the role, they will ensure all software updates have been successful, provide training and communicate any software changes to customers directly. Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines are a must. For the right candidate this is an exciting and challenging role, with varied working opportunities.
- The successful candidate will build a good rapport with customers and demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Management and delivery of software updates to customers
- Installation of software updates on client sites
- Training customers on new software features
- Liaising with customers
- Managing own time effectively
- Liaising with other departments
- Monitor team mailbox and deal with enquiries
We have five core values which we live and breathe by. We’re firm believers in practising what you preach and wanted our values to reflect our ethos, so you know from the off what you can expect of us:
- Customer centric – we work in partnership
- Collaborative – opinions and ideas matter
- Adaptable – pathing our own road by embracing change
- Passionate – driven with bundles of personality
- Straight up – honesty solves problems
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the criteria below:
- Degree educated or a minimum of 3+ years in a customer facing technical role
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills
- The ability to listen and interpret the customers issues
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detailand the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel
Core Working Hours
- 9am - 5pm, Monday – Friday
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- FlexiTime & Hybrid Working
- Subsidised Travel Scheme covering at least 75% of the cost of your commute
- Life Insurance – 24/7 life cover, 2x your basic salary
- Monthly Uber Eats vouchers
- Bonusly reward and recognition platform
- Free fruit, drinks, breakfast and lunch provided
- Discounts on local restaurants and services
- Enhanced leave policies including family & sick
- Further qualifications, courses and training if required
- Office social area, with pool, foosball and table tennis tables
- Regular team-building activities and social events
If you are looking for a new challenge and keen to make a difference - please click “Apply” at the top of the page.
Pioneering the tech revolution
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history. Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce. We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social meets innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together. At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales. We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.