JOIN OUR TEAM
Senior Marketing Executive
Are you looking to play a key role in the rapid growth of an established British taxi software provider, recently acquired by Uber? Are you ready to help build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
We are looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Senior Marketing Executive, to play a core role within our growing UK marketing team based in Manchester.
We are Autocab, a leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further.
We create award-winning software and work closely with our customers and employees to produce solutions that work in a rapidly changing market.
We’re a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything we do. We’re loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise.
Go Further. It’s more than just our motto; it is ingrained into the way we work. It is what we strive for as a business and what we expect for our employees and customers.
Autocab is a fast-paced, high-profile B2B/SaaS technology operation with a global footprint. Responding to that pace is a critical function of the Marketing Department. The ability to communicate with precision, in the right medium and at the right time, is crucial to our growth and long term success.
We’d love you to bring your energy and experience to Autocab and take our campaigning to the next level. You’ll join a growing team of marketers whose work underpins the rapid scaling of the business and its cultural transformation into a global tech leader. This role is ideal for an experienced marketing executive looking to take the next step in their career, who can hit the ground running and deliver at pace.
You will work closely with the UK/I Head of Marketing and other members of the senior management team to deliver on a range of strategic and lead generation objectives. By introducing new campaigning standards and discovering new best practices for our unique industry, you will drive the demand our commercial teams need to succeed.
This is a hybrid working role, based out of our office in Manchester with the option to work from home when practical.
We have five core values which we live and breathe by. These go way beyond a list; they’re baked into the fabric of our interactions and are used to drive growth across our business.
- You will need to be customer centric. Which includes; putting customers first, valuing their opinions and listening to their feedback.
- You will need to adopt a collaborative approach to working. Have strong team working and listening skills to help yourself, your team and Autocab grow.
- A flexible approach to your work. Have an adaptable mind set, are a proactive problem solver and think outside the box.
- A passionate and personable nature. Be creative and confident in your work. Comfortable with building rapport with customers and the team.
- An honest style of communication. Being transparent and clear in everything you do.
- Campaign and content delivery: execute multi-channel campaigns promoting our solutions, events and partnerships. Work with our Marketing Operations Manager to take advantage of automation and run always-on campaigns that deliver a consistent source of demand for our Sales team.
- Web and advertising delivery: create and maintain content on our corporate website and product microsites, improve SEO domain authority, and own advertiser relationships for search, social and print media channels.
- Lead lifecycle management and optimisation: monitor the lead lifecycle to identify bottlenecks. Work with other commercial teams to support platform improvement and align our wider internal processes to the buyer journey.
- Events and webinar delivery: organise and support roadshows, tradeshows and flagship events, in-person and online.
- Tactical analysis and experimentation: try new channel tactics and campaigning methods, and identify the most successful routes to growth.
What you'll need to succeed
We’d love for you to have two or more of the following skills or experiences:
- 2-4 years direct experience planning and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns, including hands-on experience in copywriting and email marketing
- Experience working with marketing and PR agencies
- Adobe suite experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere)
- Familiarity with any of the following types of digital marketing platforms: automation/email marketing, CRM, advertising platforms, website content management, or analytics and tracking
We’d also love for you to have some of the following traits:
- You are comfortable working directly with senior decision-makers
- You are passionate about quality control and efficiency, and have experience working with multiple stakeholders to secure feedback and sign off
- You love solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment
- You are business fluent in English
Prior experience in events support and a background in B2B/SaaS software, or in an industry similar to transportation, would also be great to have for this role.
Pioneering the tech revolution
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history. Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce. We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social meets innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together. At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales. We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.