JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you interested in joining an established taxi software provider recently acquired by Uber?
Are you ready to help build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
We are Autocab, a leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further. We do this by creating award-winning software and working with our customers and employees to produce solutions that work. We’re a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything we do. We’re loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise. Go Further. It’s more than just our motto; it is ingrained into the way we work. It is what we strive for as a business and what we expect for our employees and customers.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be managing customer onboarding projects and implementing our award-winning SaaS platform. You will report to our Head of Project Delivery to support Autocab with our key business objectives to achieve the following:
- Manage the kick-off meetings and handover process from sales.
- Review customer requirements against contractual scope.
- Schedule appropriate consultancy resources for GAP Analysis, system configuration, training and go-live support.
- Manage risks and issues during the onboarding process.
- Manage the implementation budget for each onboarding project.
- Complete successful handover to operations post go-live.
- The project manager will manage up to 4-8 projects simultaneously depending on size.
We have five core values which we live and breathe by. These go way beyond a list; they’re baked into the fabric of our interactions and are used to drive growth across our business. You will need to be customer centric.
- Which includes; putting customers first, valuing their opinions and listening to their feedback.
You will need to adopt a collaborative approach to working.
- Have a strong team working approach and listening skills to help yourself, your team and Autocab grow
A flexible approach to your work.
- Have an adaptable mind set, are a proactive problem solver and think outside the box.
A passionate and personable nature.
- Be creative and confident in your work. Comfortable with building rapport with customers and the team.
An honest style of communication.
- Being transparent and clear in everything you do.
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- Degree level education or equivalent work experience
- 5 years project management experience
- Prince2 practitioner or equivalent project management certification
- Taxi or transport industry knowledge is desirable
- You must already have the right to work in the UK
- German or French language proficiency is desirable
- Leadership skills to manage a team of consultants throughout the successful onboarding project
- Strong communication skills to manage your customer, set correct expectation and drive the project forward
- Scheduling & task management, ability to create a project plan and schedule resources accordingly.
- Negotiating skills, sometimes our customers need to adapt to a new way of working as they transition to our software, it’s key that you can convince the customers to adapt to new processes.
- Cost management – you’ll be working against a budget for all projects
- Tech Savvy – our technology is ever evolving, an healthy interest in our software and the ability to field basic questions and knowing what you’re talking about is an important part of the role.
- Great personality with a sense of humour and a little bit of patience should see you become successful in this role.
Core Working Hours
- 9am - 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Out of hours - only if projects require this
- Competitive Salary
- Further qualifications, courses and training if required
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning software house
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance - 24/7 life cover, 2x your basic salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- Bonusly reward and recognition platform
- Monthly Uber Eats vouchers and team lunch vouchers
- Opportunities to progress within the business or within the wider group
- Office social area, which includes pool, foosball, and table tennis tables.
- 24/7 confidential Employee assistance programme
- Regular social events
- Hybrid working model
- Some travel might be required for larger customers specifically during go-lives
If you are looking for a new challenge and keen to make a difference, come and join the Autocab family.
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history.
Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce.
We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social Meets Innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together.
At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales.
We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.