JOIN OUR TEAM
Autocab is seeking a Product Manager with 2+ years of experience to take ownership of a number of our proprietary applications. You’ll translate ideas into strategies and features, you’ll manage product development from start to finish, and you’ll partner with company stakeholders – R&D, marketing, design, and other teams to improve and grow the product. To succeed in this role, you should be a creative leader and a reliable problem-solver.
The ideal candidate is insanely talented and driven to collaborate with internal teams to launch the platform, define new features, and even create new products. The Autocab product team as a whole is lean and scrappy; you should be comfortable taking ownership of the product at large and wearing multiple hats.
This is a dynamic, highly driven, profitable business with 30 years’ experience in the taxi and private hire industry. The appointee will have a proven product management background, ripe with success, within an idea-rich, innovative business. He/she will possess excellent interpersonal skills, be incredibly hands-on, possess strong analytical abilities, and be a robust decision-maker and a ‘finisher’. The role involves providing strategic and tactical product knowledge and support to the entire business.
The successful candidate will most likely have come from a High-Change/High-Energy, successful technology environment either established or start up…success and growth will be a familiar experience.
- Work with Stakeholders to drive the vision for the product and technology roadmap in alignment to the company vision. Evangelise the vision so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
- Translate present and evolving product needs to define a set of differentiated capabilities
- Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
- Measure success. Measure everything. Define what success means for each feature and each function before it even goes to development. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.
- Collaborate across teams. Create alignment between related products, R&D teams and other key stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently. Define expectations for R&D teams. Work closely with other stakeholders to promote your products both internally and externally, and to ensure a cohesive message.
- Work closely with the R&D team to identify tasks, processes, and other business needs that can be automated or streamlined
- Maintain Jira following best practices and work directly with the R&D team ensuring there is effective direction and timelines for product development
- Proven experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success launching excellent products
- 2+ years of experience in a job in any of the following sectors: ecommerce/transportation/SaaS/native app development
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Experience maintaining Jira
- Experience using A/B testing
- Technical background preferred
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Proven experience with Agile framework
- Organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Demonstrated history of creative thinking
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history.
Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce.
We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social Meets Innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together.
At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales.
We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.