JOIN OUR TEAM
Autocab provides world leading taxi dispatch technology to our global B2B customer base. We help our customers drive down operation costs and increase revenues and we do this through our people. Autocab is filled with dynamic, driven, talented individuals that work together to improve the business operations of our customers. Autocab colleagues truly embody our core values of; Customer First, Collaborative, Adaptable, Straight up & Passionate, and we hire based on those values rather than paying lip service to them. Recently, after 30 years as a family owned business, Autocab was aquired by Uber. Uber will help us to reach our global vision to ‘Reimagine taxi-enabled mobility’ at pace. To do this, we need even more talented people to join the Product team, and that’s where you come in…
At the heart of your role, you’ll translate ideas from all across the business and customer base into a product vision, strategy and ultimately features and improvements to the products. You’ll partner with our experienced Product Manager to focus on improving our 365 Accounts product, work with development and customers to build out improvements to our Phantom system, and work alongside internal stakeholders to drive initatives such as improving our onboarding team processes.
To succeed in this role, you will;
- Have 2+ years taxi industry experience (internal applications are encouraged)
- Be a great communicator who can both; change tone and tact depending on who you are speaking too and build strong, effective relationships with senior stakeholders and teams
- Enjoy collaborating with internal teams to drive quick delivery of new products to our customers
- Relish autonomy. We’re currently a small team and being a self-starter who can wear multiple hats is crucial
- Be a problem solver - solving problems with new technologies is key
- Love analytics! We want to put data at the heart of our decision making and make sure we are measuring success.
- Think commercially, not just for Autocab, but for our B2B customers as well
- Drive, with stakeholders, the product vision, strategy and roadmap for your product(s) in alignment with the company vision and commercial value
- Evangelise the vision so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going
- Speak to customers about their requirements for your product and keep them in the loop on timelines
- Prioritise roadmaps based on value
- Create product requirement documentation (specs) based on internal stakeholder input and customer requirements
- Work closely with UX design to make sure our product customer experience is world class
- Work closely with development tech leads & teams to create and manage well defined backlogs of work
- Define what success means for each feature/new product before it even goes to development and measure against this after release
- Build great stakeholder relationships and work closely with them to promote your products both internally and externally, and to ensure a cohesive message
- Spot opportunities for us to automated or streamlined products and processes
- 2+ years of taxi industry experience
- SaaS experience
- Good technical understanding
- Problem solving experience
- Great organisational skills
- Analytics experience
- Competitive Salary
- Further qualifications, courses and training if required
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning software house
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- Office social area, which includes pool, foosball and table tennis tables
- Bonusly reward recognition platform
- Monthly Uber Eats vouchers, plus team lunch vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history.
Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce.
We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social meets innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together.
At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales.
We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.