JOIN OUR TEAM
Product Delivery Specialist
Are you interested in joining an established taxi software provider recently acquired by Uber?
Are you ready to help build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
We are Autocab, a leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further. We do this by creating award-winning software and working with our customers and employees to produce solutions that work.
We’re a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything we do. We’re loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise.
Go Further. It’s more than just our motto; it is ingrained into the way we work. It is what we strive for as a business and what we expect for our employees and customers.
This is a critical business function and puts you at the centre of the software life cycle, giving you the opportunity to help to mould the finished article, the success of the software relies on you and your ability to get it installed and working on client sites in record time, whilst still adhering to the highest quality standards that our customers expect from us. An exciting and challenging role with no 2 days the same.
You’ll be part of our product delivery team working alongside our customers, Product Management, Development and DevOps teams during the Alpha and Beta test phases of the product release life cycle, helping to refine the software into the finished article.
- Working alongside customers to test software in a live environment and training them on the features and benefits
- Gathering feedback from customers on the usability, stability, and performance of the software
- Reporting issues back to the development and product management teams and getting fixes/solutions implemented in lightening quick time
- Understanding business issues customers are facing and helping to come up with software solutions for the customer
- Using problem solving skills you’ll be able to add value in working with the wide delivery and support teams to enhance the offering to customers
- Training customers and their staff on software and features to ensure they get the fill benefits from our product suite
- Assisting in writing use case scenarios and feeding back to the relevant teams
- Working with other teams to successfully role out software to the wider customer base once the Alpha & Beta test phases have successfully been completed.
- Helping to build initiatives to constantly improve and evolve the way the software is delivered to the end users
- Training internal teams on new products, features, and software
- Ensuring you meet set KPI’s for each project and track progress to achieve target dates
We have five core values which we live and breathe by. These go way beyond a list; they’re baked into the fabric of our interactions and are used to drive growth across our business.
You will need to be customer centric;
- Which includes putting customers first, valuing their opinions and listening to their feedback.
You will need to adopt a collaborative approach to working;
- Have strong team working and listening skills to help yourself, your team and Autocab grow
A flexible approach to your work;
- Have an adaptable mind set, are a proactive problem solver and think outside the box.
A passionate and personable nature;
- Be creative and confident in your work. Comfortable with building rapport with customers and the team.
An honest style of communication;
- Being transparent and clear in everything you do.
Get up and go, can do attitude;
- Being on the front foot and chasing your next goal.
First class communication skills;
- Being able to listen and interpret customers feedback and be able to explain how features/products/software works to less technical minded people.
Solution orientated mindset;
- Every issue can be solved, and nothing can stop you from achieving your end goal.
Willingness to travel;
- Happy to travel both within the UK and internationally.
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a technical field
- Competitive Salary
- Further qualifications, courses and training if required
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning software house
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance - 24/7 life cover, 2x your basic salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- Bonusly reward and recognition platform
- Monthly Uber Eats vouchers and team lunch vouchers
- Opportunities to progress within the business or within the wider group
- Office social area, which includes pool, foosball, and table tennis tables.
- 24/7 confidentialEmployee assistance programme
- Regular social events
- Hybrid working model
If you are looking for a new challenge and keen to make a difference, come and join the Autocab family.
Pioneering the tech revolution
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history. Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce. We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social meets innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together. At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales. We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.