JOIN OUR TEAM
PMO Team Lead
Are you interested in joining an established taxi software provider recently acquired by Uber?
Are you ready to help build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
We are Autocab, a leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further.
We create award-winning software and work closely with our customers and employees to produce solutions that work in a rapidly changing market.
We’re a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything we do. We’re loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise.
Go Further. It’s more than just our motto; it is ingrained into the way we work. It is what we strive for as a business and what we expect for our employees and customers.
As a PMO Team Lead, you will report to our Head of Product Delivery to support Autocab with our key business objectives to achieve the following:
- Provide team leadership and motivation to team members
- Provide guidance and training for PMO Coordinators and Analysts
- Monitor capacity within the team, ensure no key person dependency and knowledge sharing.
- Support project escalation meetings
- Develop onboarding processes, policies and procedures
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Ensure ongoing compliance with project quality requirements
- Ensure project management standards are being communicated across the Onboarding department
We have five core values which we live and breathe by. These go way beyond a list; they’re baked into the fabric of our interactions and are used to drive growth across our business.
- You will need to be customer centric. Which includes; putting customers first, valuing their opinions and listening to their feedback.
- You will need to adopt a collaborative approach to working. Have strong team working and listening skills to help yourself, your team and Autocab grow.
- A flexible approach to your work. Have an adaptable mind set, are a proactive problem solver and think outside the box.
- A passionate and personable nature. Be creative and confident in your work. Comfortable with building rapport with customers and the team.
- An honest style of communication. Being transparent and clear in everything you do.
- Lead daily/regular PMO Team meetings to provide guidance and support
- Be responsible for working with the Finance department to ensure billing is timely and licenses are correct in RegSite
- Input to Goals and Objectives for the team
- Responsible for production of the draft monthly Uber Report
- Assisting on onboarding to support handover to support
- Conduct QA checks for each strategic/non-Strategic project once they have gone live
- Manage the PMO mailboxes for any external/internal requests that need actioning
- Be responsible for Temporary license requests, applying and removing licenses requested by the finance team, to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Be responsible for and implement any requests for license increase/decrease orders/cancellations both in the UK and internationally
- Be responsible for processing cancellations for when a customer leaves Autocab
- Apply Tableau licenses for Analytics and liaise with R&D to get it setup
- Add the payment provider tokens to a secure spreadsheet and send them to the relevant person
- Ensuring customer Reg Site is up to date for new customers, orders and cancellations
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- Degree level education or equivalent work experience
- Taxi or transport industry knowledge is desirable
Core Working Hours
- 9am - 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Hybrid role with 50% working from home
- Competitive Salary
- Further qualifications, courses and training if required
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning software house
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance - 24/7 life cover, 2x your basic salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- Bonusly reward and recognition platform
- Monthly Uber Eats vouchers and team lunch vouchers
- Office social area, which includes pool, foosball, and table tennis tables.
- 24/7 confidential Employee assistance programme
- Regular social events
- Hybrid working model – 4 days in office
If you are looking for a new challenge and keen to make a difference - come and join the Autocab family.
Pioneering the tech revolution
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history. Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce. We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social meets innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together. At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales. We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.