JOIN OUR TEAM
Marketing Executive - Spain
Are you looking to join the marketing team of an established British taxi software provider recently acquired by Uber? Are you looking to help shape the future of taxi-enabled mobility? Are you ready to help build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace? Do you love launching exceptional marketing and PR campaigns, and helping to build SaaS businesses that scale? If so, this position is for you… We are looking for a passionate, experienced and detail-oriented Marketing Executive – Spain to drive Autocab’s in-country marketing strategy, strengthen our position in the market and increase brand awareness. The role is key in leading Autocab’s growth and will work closely with the wider marketing and communications team to ensure that marketing initiatives meet business objectives. You will be working alongside a team of content, product and event marketers and design team. We like to do things a bit differently at Autocab, so we are looking for a creative individual who brings lots of ideas to the table and isn’t afraid of trying new initiatives – whilst always ensuring the highest possible standards.
Brand and delivery
- Create and deliver marketing and communications campaigns and initiatives together with the wider global marketing and design team (such as whitepapers, blogposts, landing pages, on/offline events and more)
- Manage platform engagement (e.g. email campaigns, social media communication) to support commercial teams and Autocab’s offering
- Work closely with the Brand and Product Design team to ensure alignment with business objectives/position
- Work with PR agencies and Paid Search/Social agencies (and other external agencies) where appropriate
- Identify partnership opportunities for events, content and more
- Organise events, end-to-end – in person and virtually
- Ensure quality above all, by using a great attention to detail and excellent copywriting skills
- Work closely with our customers to determine how we can best serve their needs
- Work closely with the marketing team and external agencies, overseeing lead-generation and the acquisition of new customers
- Ensure the paid acquisition strategy meets the wider business objectives
- Native/fluent Spanish and excellent English
- Credibility on end-to-end campaign delivery, strategy and analytics
- Examples of making a measurable commercial impact with content in Spanish, initiatives, campaigns, and events
- Awareness and understanding of paid acquisition, lead generation and converting marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads
- Tech savvy – can build landing pages, comfort with CRM, data and analytics reporting and tracking tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console) – if you have HTML skills, basic knowledge of SEO and familiarity with Pardot that’s a plus
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable in social media management and creating content that’s engaging to B2B customers to be hands-on when needed and manage agencies’ performance. (Facebook, LinkedIn using Hootsuite)
- Strength in brand management – and enthusiasm/advocacy for our Autocab brand
- Eagerness to listen to others and represent multiple views but also engage others credibly on a vision
- Passion for technology, SaaS, marketplaces, culture fit in general and strong alignment with our company values
We value diversity so we’re not looking to hire people that will just “fit” our team, we want people who will positively contribute to it and bring something different. Applicants from all backgrounds are very welcome.
- 3+ years of progressive consumer/marketplace/b2b technology marketing experience working closely with product teams
- You are highly organised. Nothing slips through the cracks. Super attention to details.
- You go high and go low, with ease. No task is too big or too small for you to take on, with ease and with pleasure.
- Experience working with external agencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
- Strong customer obsession: you enjoy obsessing over getting the customer experience right
- You earn trust with your direct team and stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, you treat others with respect, and you are willing to be vocally self-critical
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Data driven – you lean on data to make decisions and when you don’t have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights
- You are a builder– you like to invent on behalf of customers. You are comfortable working with ambiguity.
This position can be based in Manchester or Madrid. Applicants will be required to work 2-3 days per week at our Manchester/Madrid offices, once it is safe to do so.
To apply, click the apply now button or email firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your CV and cover letter.
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history.
Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce.
We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social Meets Innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together.
At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales.
We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.