JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you interested in building a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
Autocab, an Uber company are the leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further. We do this by creating award-winning software and working with our customers and employees to produce solutions that work. We’re a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything we do. We’re loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise. Go Further. It’s more than just our motto; it is ingrained into the way we work. It is what we strive for as a business and what we expect our employees and customers.
As an Implementation Consultant, you’ll be working on projects to implement our award-winning SaaS platform. You will report to our Head of Consultancy and go through a training process that will enable you to deploy our software during the onboarding process in its entirety, this will include:
- Basic configuration of the software, matching our products to existing client needs
- Training the customers, including accounts departments, booking & dispatch staff and taxi drivers
- On-site go-live support including mostly UK based travel and some international travel
- Liaising with key departments (Product Management, R&D & Support)
We have five core values which we live and breathe by. We’re firm believers in practising what you preach and wanted our values to reflect our ethos, so you know from the off what you can expect of us: • Customer centric – we work in partnership • Collaborative – opinions and ideas matter • Adaptable – pathing our own road by embracing change • Passionate – driven with bundles of personality • Straight up – honesty solves problems
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- Degree level education or equivalent work experience
- Taxi or transport industry knowledge is desirable
- Business level German and/or French language is highly desirable
- You must already have the right to work in the UK
- Effective written and verbal communication skills – Communication is key within this role to liaise and organise multiple departments around a project.
- Proactive work ethic and self-motivated – We have a good training program; However, as we are a bespoke software company there will be a necessity to self-learn our product base.
- Adaptable approach – Each project will be different. The successful applicant should be able to adapt their approach and personalise the project based on the customer’s approach.
- Flexible – When a customer goes live with our software you will have to be flexible with your working pattern and understand the industry does not work to a normal working week and times
- Customer-facing experience – Any experience of a customer-facing role would be beneficial.
- Technical Proficiency – The successful candidate will have a good general IT skillset and have a general knowledge of Microsoft office suite and SharePoint.
- Great personality with a sense of humour and a little bit of patience should see you become successful in this role.
Core Working Hours
- 9am - 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Occasional out-of-hours based on project needs
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- FlexiTime & Hybrid Working
- Subsidised Travel Scheme covering at least 75% of the cost of your commute
- Life Insurance – 24/7 life cover, 2x your basic salary
- Monthly Uber Eats vouchers
- Bonusly reward and recognition platform
- Free fruit, drinks, breakfast and lunch provided
- Discounts on local restaurants and services
- Enhanced leave policies including family & sick
- Further qualifications, courses and training if required
- Office social area, with pool, foosball and table tennis tables
- Regular team-building activities and social events
If you are looking for a new challenge and keen to make a difference - please click “Apply” at the top of the page.
Pioneering the tech revolution
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history. Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce. We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social Meets Innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together. At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales. We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.