JOIN OUR TEAM
Autocab is a bespoke software company that makes products and services for the private hire and taxi industry for the global market. Our products are used in many countries around the world. We have recently partnered with Uber and are currently going through a period of massive growth.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will go through a training process that will enable them to deploy our software during the onboarding process in its entirety, this will include:
- Basic configuration of the software, matching our products to existing client needs
- Training the customers, including accounts departments, booking & dispatch staff and taxi drivers
- On-site go-live support including mostly UK based travel and some international travel
- Liaising with key departments (Product Management, R&D & Support)
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree level education or equivalent work experience
- Taxi or transport industry knowledge is desirable
- German/French language proficiency preferred
- An awareness of project management principles and the application of these to a project.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills – Communication is key within this role to liaise and organise multiple departments around a project.
- Proactive work ethic and self-motivated – We have a good training program; However as we are a bespoke software company there will be a necessity to self-learn our product base.
- Adaptable approach – Each project will be different. The successful applicant should be able to adapt their approach and personalise the project based on the customer’s approach.
- Flexible – When a customer goes live with our software you will have to be flexible with your working pattern and understand the industry does not work to a normal working week and times
- Customer facing experience – Any experience of a customer facing role would be beneficial.
- Technical Proficiency – The successful candidate will have a good general IT skillset and have a general knowledge of Microsoft office suite and SharePoint.
- Great personality with a sense of humor and a little bit of patience should see you become successful in this role.
- Competitive Salary
- Further qualifications, courses and training if required
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning software house
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- Opportunities to progress within the business or within the wider group
- Office social area, which includes pool, foosball and table tennis tables.
- Employee assistance programme
- Regular team building activities
Travel Required up to 80%
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history.
Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce.
We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social Meets Innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together.
At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales.
We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.