JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you interested in joining an established taxi software provider recently acquired by Uber?
Are you ready to help build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
We are Autocab, a leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further.
We do this by creating award-winning software and working with our customers and employees to produce solutions that work.
We’re a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything we do. We’re loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise.
Go Further. It’s more than just our motto; it is ingrained into the way we work. It is what we strive for as a business and what we expect for our employees and customers.
You will report to our Head of Customer Success to support Autocab with our key business objectives to achieve the following: Solution Design
- Full configuration and administration of the Gainsight CSM platform including reporting, dashboards, workflows and integrations
- Collaboration with internal teams to identify data sources and key metrics
- Collaboration with end-users to understand their demands for analysis
- Work with Customer Success department to build processes and manage the documentation and rollout of these processes across the business
- Design rules to analyse the data effectively and trigger activities for the Customer Success teams to action
- Education about Customer Health, Churn Risk and Trends using the Gainsight data
Upkeep and Support
- Manage day-to-day support of Gainsight users queries within the business
- Establish a process of continuous improvement of the Gainsight platform by monitoring activity and data accuracy and identifying
- Maintain expertise in Gainsight and other relevant software by staying up to date on new features, trends, and related technologies
We have five core values which we live and breathe by. These go way beyond a list; they’re baked into the fabric of our interactions and are used to drive growth across our business.
- You will need to be customer centric - putting customers first, valuing their opinions and listening to their feedback.
- You will need to adopt a collaborative approach to working - have strong team working and listening skills to help yourself, your team and Autocab grow
- A flexible approach to your work - have an adaptable mind set, are a proactive problem solver and think outside the box.
- A passionate and personable nature - be creative and confident in your work, and comfortable with building rapport with customers and the team.
- An honest style of communication - being transparent and clear in everything you do.
- Has a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field e.g. data analytics, business administration, customer success
- End-user experience of CRM/CSM tooling and ability to find and problem solve issues effectively
- Rapid self-learner and adaptable to new software solutions and products
- Good understanding of the Customer Success function and end-to-end process flow
- Highly organised with the ability to think strategically and prioritize tasks
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and varying stakeholder
Core Working Hours
9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- Competitive Salary
- Further qualifications, courses and training if required
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning software house
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance - 24/7 life cover, 2x your basic salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- Bonusly reward and recognition platform
- Monthly Uber Eats vouchers and team lunch vouchers
- Opportunities to progress within the business or within the wider group
Pioneering the tech revolution
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history. Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce. We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social Meets Innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together. At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales. We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.