JOIN OUR TEAM
Field Salesperson (South)
Are you interested in joining an established taxi software provider recently acquired by Uber?
Are you ready to help build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
We are Autocab, a leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further.
We do this by creating award-winning software and working with our customers and employees to produce solutions that work.
We’re a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything we do. We’re loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise.
Go Further. It’s more than just our motto; it is ingrained into the way we work. It is what we strive for as a business and what we expect for our employees and customers.
As an Field Salesperson, you will report to our Sales Manager to help achieve Autocab’s sales objectives by selling to a wide range of prospective customers who would benefit from using Autocab products within their company. The successful applicant will be able to identify prospective new clients, present product demonstrations, sell the Autocab products through a consultative approach and pass them through to onboarding. As well as maintaining communication and a strong relationship with existing clients, helping them with their requirements with a focus on customer retention.
We have five core values which we live and breathe by. These go way beyond a list; they’re baked into the fabric of our interactions and are used to drive growth across our business.
- You will need to be customer centric - putting customers first, valuing their opinions and listening to their feedback.
- You will need to adopt a collaborative approach to working - have strong team working and listening skills to help yourself, your team and Autocab grow
- A flexible approach to your work - have an adaptable mind set, are a proactive problem solver and think outside the box.
- A passionate and personable nature - be creative and confident in your work, and comfortable with building rapport with customers and the team.
- An honest style of communication - being transparent and clear in everything you do.
Establishing prospective client needs and opportunity for Autocab
Selling Autocab products to prospective clients through demonstrating and presenting our product portfolio
Visiting client offices and liaising with clients face to face.
Maintain regular contact with key clients, building strong professional relationships both new business and existing clients .
Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
Working towards monthly or annual targets.
Core Working Hours
9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- Competitive Salary
- Further qualifications, courses and training if required
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning software house
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance - 24/7 life cover, 2x your basic salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- Bonusly reward and recognition platform
- Monthly Uber Eats vouchers and team lunch vouchers
- Opportunities to progress within the business or within the wider group
- Office social area, which includes pool, foosball, and table tennis tables
- 24/7 confidential Employee assistance programme
- Regular social events
- Hybrid working model
Pioneering the tech revolution
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history. Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce. We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social Meets Innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together. At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales. We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.