JOIN OUR TEAM
DevOps Team Leader
Are you interested in joining an established taxi software provider recently acquired by Uber?
Are you ready to help build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
We are Autocab, a leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further. We do this by creating award-winning software and working with our customers and employees to produce solutions that work.
We’re a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything we do. We’re loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise.
Go Further. It’s more than just our motto; it is ingrained into the way we work. It is what we strive for as a business and what we expect for our employees and customers.
An exciting opportunity to join our expanding Operations team at Autocab. The successful candidate will make up part of our DevOps team working within the Product Delivery department, responsible for delivering the latest technology to our customers.
As part of the role, they will ensure all updates and system configurations have been successful, provide training and communicate any software changes to customers directly. Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines are a must.
- For the right candidate this is an exciting and challenging role, with varied working opportunities.
- Provides leadership, support, and guidance to the team
- Directs, administers, and controls the day-to-day operations and activities
- Participates in the implementation of department & company initiatives and strategies.
- The successful candidate will build a good rapport with customers and demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Management and delivery of software to customers within set timescales
- Installation, testing and implementation of software and updates on client sites
- Training customers on new software featuresand system configuration
- Liaising with customers
- Managing own time and the teams time effectively
- Liaising with other departments
We have five core values which we live and breathe by. These go way beyond a list; they’re baked into the fabric of our interactions and are used to drive growth across our business.
- You will need to be customer centric. Which includes; putting customers first, valuing their opinions and listening to their feedback.
- You will need to adopt a collaborative approach to working. Have strong team working and listening skills to help yourself, your team and Autocab grow
- A flexible approach to your work. Have an adaptable mind set, are a proactive problem solver and think outside the box.
- A passionate and personable nature. Be creative and confident in your work. Comfortable with building rapport with customers and the team.
- An honest style of communication. Being transparent and clear in everything you do.
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills
- The ability to listen and interpret the customers issues
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Pioneering the tech revolution
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history. Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce. We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social meets innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together. At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales. We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.