Join our team
We are looking to expand our DevOps team within the business that will enable us to maintain our Azure and AWS infrastructure. As part of the DevOps team the successful candidate will be working alongside our Infrastructure team, Software Delivery team, and the Development team. In this critical business function, the successful candidate will play an integral part in ensuring our systems are running optimally, monitor for any issues, perform routine maintenance tasks, and support other areas of the business. They will build a good rapport with other teams within the business and demonstrate the ability work effectively in a fast-paced environment. For the perfect candidate this is an exciting and challenging role, with varied working opportunities.
- Management and maintenance of AWS & Azure Infrastructure
- Installation of software updates
- Routine maintenance tasks (windows updates, security patches etc)
- Training staff on software and systems.
- Deploying new systems for customers
- Providing fixes/solutions and implementing these quickly and effectively
- Building initiatives to improve and evolve the DevOps function.
- responsible for overseeing root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or equivalent
- ‘Get up and go’ attitude.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to analyse data.
- Driven, with a solution orientated mindset.
- Strong analytical abilities to evaluate application performance and determine any applicable improvements.
- Effective problem-solving skills to identify any bugs or issues that appear.
- Competitive Salary
- Further qualifications, courses and training if required
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning software house
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- Opportunities to progress within the business or within the wider group
- Office social area, which includes pool, foosball and table tennis tables.
- Employee assistance programme
- Regular team building activities
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history.
Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce.
We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social Meets Innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together.
At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales.
We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.