JOIN OUR TEAM
Customer Success Analyst
Are you interested in joining an established taxi software provider recently acquired by Uber? Are you ready to help build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
We are Autocab, a leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further. We do this by creating award-winning software and working with our customers and employees to produce solutions that work. We’re a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything we do. We’re loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise. Go Further. It’s more than just our motto; it is ingrained into the way we work. It is what we strive for as a business and what we expect for our employees and customers.
The Customer Success Analyst plays a key strategic role in enabling our Customer Success department to promote retention and loyalty, improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn through the Customer Success tool. In addition, you'll create visibility of key metrics to identify what is needed to ensure customers are successfully using and utilising our products and any newly released features.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the configuration of the CS tool to provide insights into account health
- Generate reports to assess and determine accounts that require customer success intervention to gain the uptake of our current products and rollout of new features and products
- Providing key information to Implement strategies to help our customer get the most out of our products and features ultimately aiding renewals, reducing customer churn and improving customer experience
- Understand our unique client requirements and their business needs based on their unique demographic and geographic data.
- To learn how to manipulate our software to meet our bespoke customer needs
- Support Customer Success Managers in conducting ad hoc data analysis to help clients get business value from Autocab
- Work cross-functionally across Customer Success, Customer Service, Technical Support, Product, and other teams to ensure data inputs and outputs support customer needs
- Implement Customer Success dashboards and partner with the Customer Success team to improve processes and tracking mechanisms across all segments of the business
We have five core values which we live and breathe by. These go way beyond a list; they’re baked into the fabric of our interactions and are used to drive growth across our business. You will need to be customer centric.
- Put customers first, value their opinions and listen to their feedback.
You will need to adopt a collaborative approach to working.
- Have strong team working and listening skills to help yourself, your team and Autocab grow
A flexible approach to your work.
- Have an adaptable mind set, are a proactive problem solver and think outside the box.
A passionate and personable nature.
- Be creative and confident in your work. Comfortable with building rapport with customers and the team.
An honest style of communication.
- Being transparent and clear in everything you do.
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- Have experience using a customer success tool preferably Gainsight
- Strong analytical skills
- Capacity to understand a client’s business
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with handling data to facilitate decision making, ensuring accuracy of the data but also presenting the data to highlight findings, and moving people to action
- Demonstrated supportive, collaborative, and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Have previous SaaS experience
- Technical understanding
- Problem solving experience
- Great organisational skill
- Proactive, resourceful, and persistent; seeks solutions and takes initiative and focuses on delivering outcomes despite obstacles
- Competitive Salary
- Further qualifications, courses and training if required
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning software house
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance - 24/7 life cover, 2x your basic salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- Bonusly reward and recognition platform
- Monthly Uber Eats vouchers and team lunch vouchers
- Opportunities to progress within the business or within the wider group
- Office social area, which includes pool, foosball, and table tennis tables.
- 24/7 confidential Employee assistance programme
- Regular social events
- Hybrid working model
If you are looking for a new challenge and keen to make a difference - come and join the Autocab family.
Pioneering the tech revolution
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history. Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce. We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social Meets Innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together. At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales. We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.