JOIN OUR TEAM
Customer Care Associate
We're on the hunt for a vibrant Customer Care Associate to join our close-knit team and help our customers Go Further.
Reason for the Role:
The need to improve customer engagement levels will act as a critical differentiator between Autocab and its competition. A need has arisen to regularly contact our customers on a pro-active (monthly) basis to ensure we are consistently providing the best possible service levels and total customer experience. It is important that all Autocab customers understand and appreciate the total value of our products and service. Customers will come to value our regular contact and empathy in helping to identify, understand and resolve knotty issues that are currently preventing them from recommending us to others.
It is important that you become technically trained in all systems and products so that on occasions you can invite customers to the office and understand training and/or optimization sessions to ensure that customer is getting the most from the solution.
Deliver a high standard of Customer Care whilst driving up customer satisfaction and recommendation levels:
- Provide a single point of contact for our customer accounts, maintaining professionalism
- Ensuring our customers are informed as to changes and improvements
- Update customers on outstanding issues and through ownership progress to successful resolution
- Deliver quarterly account calls to address any outstanding issues or concerns that act as a barrier to customer satisfaction
- Educate customers to product features. Ensure they are using the product effectively
- Prioritise outstanding issues and escalate accordingly to resolve issues prior to becoming a retention problem
- Coordinate regular account optimisation sessions if/when appropriate
- Accountable for all customer health/satisfaction KPIs
- Accountable for customer retention and churn
- Work with marketing to provide continual customers education and awareness
- Handle basic customer complaints
- Liaise direct with customers via various methods (i.e. Telephone, email)
- Provide professional and prompt responses to all customer feedback
- Direct queries and requests to the relevant department when required but always owning the feedback and relationship so there is only one single point of contact
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries
- Keep and maintain a record of all customer interactions
- Make courtesy calls to customers as and when required
- Ensure that relevant departments are communicated/escalated to as and when required
- Identify possible cross-sell or up-sell sales opportunities through questioning and work with sales to deliver appropriate solution
Collaboration and Relationships
- Externally with customers
- Internally with Team Leaders, Service Desk Manager, Sales, Field Engineering, Installation Team(s), Finance, Sales
Carry out such tasks as directed to meet the needs of the business.
What You Need
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to empathise and understand customer pain points and concerns
- Able to work under pressure in sometimes sensitive situations
- Highly organised
- Active listener
- Professional attitude
- A strong team player with a can do attitude
- Able to take ownership of issues and see through to resolution
- Excellent Customer Service skills with a passion for service and customer quality
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge or previous experience of working with bespoke software
- Customer care via a telephone based account management or support function
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Experience or understanding issues, prioritising and escalating accordingly
Experience of progressing customer issues through to successful resolution
- You’ll receive full training on the Customer Care role, our products and how you can best support our customers
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme: 5% Employee and 4% Employer contribution
- Team lunches and Uber Eats voucher each month
- Life Assurance - 24/7 cover, 2x your basic salary
- Bonusly reward and voucher scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Confidential 24/7 employee assistance programme
- A collaborative, team focussed culture with regular events and competitions
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history.
Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce.
We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social Meets Innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together.
At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales.
We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.