JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you interested in building a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
Autocab, an Uber company are the leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further. We do this by creating award-winning software and working with our customers and employees to produce solutions that work. We’re a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything we do. We’re loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise.
Go Further. It’s more than just our motto; it is ingrained into the way we work. It is what we strive for as a business and what we expect our employees and customers.
- Ensure KYC Portal Records are maintained and up to date
- Liaise with sales team and new customers to complete the KYC portal and to ensure relevant documentation is provided
- Transition the screening of new suppliers and employees into the compliance team
- Work alongside Uber to screen customers applying to be part of the Local Cab Network
- Provide updates on progress on screening to relevant departments
- 50% hybrid working
We have five core values which we live and breathe by. We’re firm believers in practising what you preach and wanted our values to reflect our ethos, so you know from the off what you can expect of us:
- Customer centric – we work in partnership
- Collaborative – opinions and ideas matter
- Adaptable – pathing our own road by embracing change
- Passionate – driven with bundles of personality
- Straight up – honesty solves problems
- Must have impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work independently whilst always following best practice
- Ability to assess information from various sources and collate reports
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task on a range of projects
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Experience in a compliance or administrative role
Core Working Hours
9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- FlexiTime & Hybrid Working
- Subsidised Travel Scheme covering at least 75% of the cost of your commute
- Life Insurance – 24/7 life cover, 2x your basic salary
- Monthly Uber Eats vouchers
- Bonusly reward and recognition platform
- Free fruit, drinks, breakfast and lunch provided
- Discounts on local restaurants and services
- Enhanced leave policies including family & sick
- Further qualifications, courses and training if required
- Office social area, with pool, foosball and table tennis tables
- Regular team-building activities and social events
If you are looking for a new challenge and keen to make a difference - please click “Apply” at the top of the page.
Pioneering the tech revolution
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history. Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce. We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social Meets Innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together. At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales. We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.