JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you interested in joining an established taxi software provider, recently acquired by Uber?
Are you ready to help build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
We are Autocab, a leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further.
We do this by creating award-winning software and working with our customers and employees to produce solutions that work.
We’re a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything we do. We’re loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise.
Go Further. It’s more than just our motto; it is ingrained into the way we work. It is what we strive for as a business and what we expect for our employees and customers.
As an Autocab Analytics Developer you’ll be working as part of a team of highly skilled and motivated people who constantly develop new reports, dashboards and data visualisations for both internal use and for use with our customers.
You will report to an experienced Team Leader and will be surrounded and supported by experienced people who are passionate about delivering accurate and reliable information to customers both within the business and beyond it.
You will work closely with the business to understand and deliver the reporting and analytics requirements. You will develop these in Microsoft SQL Server and Tableau and will also have opportunity to be involved in the ETL process to create the required data sets.
We have five core values which we live and breathe by. We’re firm believers in practising what you preach and wanted our values to reflect our ethos, so you know from the off what you can expect of us:
- Customer centric – we work in partnership
- Collaborative – opinions and ideas matter
- Adaptable – pathing our own road by embracing change
- Passionate – driven with bundles of personality
- Straight up – honesty solves problems
- 2 years or more commercial Tableau development experience
- Similar tooling experience may be considered when combined with a desire to learn Tableau
- Experience of quantitative data analysis
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong SQL (SQL Server) skills
- Strong spoken and written English language
- Secure development (or a desire to learn it)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A relevant Degree or similar qualification
- Understanding of Azure Synapse (data warehouse)
- Familiarity with Azure
- SQL Server Admin
Core Working Hours
- 9am - 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Hybrid options are available, in our new city centre office. 50% split
- Our Collaborations Days are Wednesday and Thursday with alternate Tuesdays
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- FlexiTime & Hybrid Working
- Subsidised Travel Scheme covering at least 75% of the cost of your commute
- Life Insurance – 24/7 life cover, 2x your basic salary
- Monthly Uber Eats vouchers
- Bonusly reward and recognition platform
- Free fruit, drinks, breakfast and lunch provided
- Discounts on local restaurants and services
- Enhanced leave policies including family & sick
- Further qualifications, courses and training if required
- Office social area, with pool, foosball and table tennis tables
- Regular team-building activities and social events
If you are looking for a new challenge and keen to make a difference - come and join the Autocab family.
Pioneering the tech revolution
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history. Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce. We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social meets innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together. At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales. We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.