JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you interested in building a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
Autocab, an Uber company are the leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further. We do this by creating award-winning software and working with our customers and employees to produce solutions that work. We’re a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything we do. We’re loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise.
Go Further. It’s more than just our motto; it is ingrained into the way we work. It is what we strive for as a business and what we expect our employees and customers
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for a set of accounts, providing a single point of contact for any escalations, gaining NPS Scores, and evaluating customer’s overall health score. Leading on contract renewals for your accounts and being accountable for any churn. You will report to our Head of Customer Care to support Autocab with our key business objectives to achieve the following:
- Assist onboarding with projects to make sure go-live dates are met
- Collate NPS scores and customer feedback to drive future innovation at Autocab
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure customers are utilising their systems and establish the uptake and continued usage of new products and features
- Manage renewals for your accounts
- Reduce customer churn by escalating any issues accordingly prior to becoming a retention problem and identifying accounts that are at risk
- Proactively reach out to your accounts once a month to gain an NPS Score and feedback through calls, WhatsApp, and email.
- Manage any escalations from customers taking ownership of issues and managing through to resolve by liaising with other departments
- Understanding issues at a high level and being able to prioritise and escalate accordingly
- Managing the onboarding process from a customer care perspective to deal with any concerns raised by the onboarding department
- Escalating any at-risk customers to management to obtain guidance on the next steps
- Managing customer renewals and retention, having commercial awareness, and being responsible for customer churn within your accounts
- Handle basic customer complaints in a professional manner with the ability to empathise and understand pain points and concerns
- Updating the CRM system with all communication notes and next actions
- Work with marketing to provide continual customer education and awareness
- Ensure customers are informed of changes and improvements within the business
- Direct queries and requests to the relevant departments when required but always owning the feedback and relationship so there is one point of contact
We have five core values which we live and breathe by. We’re firm believers in practising what you preach and wanted our values to reflect our ethos, so you know from the off what you can expect of us:
Customer centric – we work in partnership
Collaborative – opinions and ideas matter
Adaptable – pathing our own road by embracing change
Passionate – driven with bundles of personality
Straight up – honesty solves problems
What you may have that would make you a success in this role:
- Previous experience in account management and retention
- Experience in taking ownership of customer issues and seeing through to successful resolution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a passion for customer service
- Ability to work under pressure in sometimes sensitive situations
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- FlexiTime & Hybrid Working
- Subsidised Travel Scheme covering at least 75% of the cost of your commute
- Life Insurance - 24/7 life cover, 2x your basic salary
- Monthly Uber Eats vouchers
- Bonusly reward and recognition platform
- Free fruit, drinks, breakfast, and lunch provided
- Discount on local restaurants and services
- Enhanced Leave Policies including Family & Sick
- Further qualifications, courses, and training
- Office social area, with pool, foosball, and table tennis tables
- Regular team-building activities and social events
If you are looking for a new challenge and keen to make a difference, please click "Apply" at the top of the page.
PIONEERING THE TECH REVOLUTION
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history.
Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce.
We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social Meets Innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together.
At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales.
We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.