JOIN OUR TEAM
1st Line Technical Support
We are looking for a 1st Line Support technician to join a busy service desk where customer care is our priority and there are opportunities to grow and excel within the business.
You will be providing 1st point of contact support for our UK customers, by email, telephone and in person. Supporting a range of technologies including, Windows XP/7 desktop users, IP telephony, networks, computer hardware, peripherals and bespoke developed applications. Training will be provided for this role.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Remotely connecting to customers site to provide training/support
- Training users on functionality of all products
- Logging calls and escalating to 2nd line/R&D as per SLA’s
- Provide Autocab customers with a point of ownership throughout the duration of a support call, ensuring that the customer is kept up-to-date
- Swiftly escalate any customer complaints or issues to company management
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge in line with Product development
- Demonstrable Support & Project based working ethics
- Good Computer literacy skills
- PC hardware knowledge including fault diagnosis
- Experience of PC set-up and installation & configuration
- Good understanding of Windows XP / 7
- Experience and understanding of TCP/IP, routers, switches & basic network technologies
- Wider networking skills, Routing and Switching knowledge
- Experience in bespoke software, hardware
- Experience of Telephone systems and telephony integration
- Autocab Taxi software package experience is a bonus.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem Solving
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Good customer service skills.
- Customer focus
- Problem Ownership
- Ability to manage sensitive situations
- Commercial awareness
To apply, click the apply now button or email email@example.com, attaching your CV and cover letter.
At Autocab we are proud to have established a culture of excellence that resonates with everyone that works here. Pioneering innovation is at the heart of Autocab and has been throughout our 30-year history.
Our mission to transform the transportation industry would not be possible without a talented workforce.
We are always searching for the best talent with the mindset to delight customers. We want to work with the best, learn from the best and develop the best.
Social Meets Innovation
We laugh hard together, brainstorm harder and work even harder together.
At Autocab you will be working with some of the best talent in the UK, from creatives and developers to customer care and sales.
We believe in flexibility, autonomy and the freedom to efficiently do your job and enjoy your life. Policies are in place to ensure employees feel part of the family and supported at work and at home.