Channel Sales Partner Executive
Channel Sales Partner Executive
Outstanding opportunity for a Channel Sales Partner Executive, to assist the Chief Marketing Officer and Sales Director in the continued growth of Autocab, a market-leading SaaS technology platform serving the taxi, private hire and mobility industries.
With 52% market share in the UK, exceptional growth has led to the need to recruit a Channel Sales professional who wants to apply their skills to growing and nurturing Autocab’s international Channel Partners and play a leading role in our continued international growth.
This is a hands-on, operational role. The business is a very fast-paced, high-profile B2B/SaaS technology operation with an increasingly successful international customer base. Responding to that pace and driving it, is a critical function of the Sales Departments. Our Sales Managers require assistance identifying, recruiting and nurturing Channel Partners across the globe.
The Channel Sales Partner Executive role is primarily a sales and account management role with an emphasis on building and maintaining relationships with a host of partner sellers around the world.
Attention to detail and a ‘can do’ attitude are critical aspects of this role. The business has a strong ‘team’ ethos and culture and we’re looking for someone adaptable and able to work under pressure. This role will offer true ownership of our partner sellers’ channel – and for the appointee, the opportunity to help drive that presence to unparalleled heights.
This is a dynamic, highly driven, profitable business with 26 years’ experience in the industry. The appointee will possess excellent interpersonal skills, be incredibly hands-on, possess strong analytical abilities, and be a robust decision-maker and a ‘finisher’. The role involves providing strategic and tactical relationship building, coaching, onboarding and practical support to the entire business.
He/she will have strong creativity and be capable of committing to, and delivering to, tight deadlines to keep up with a fast-paced market environment. They will exude enthusiasm and demonstrate an outstanding work ethic – this is a culture where hard work is expected, celebrated and rewarded.
Previous exposure to channel sales, partner or client management together with fluency in a second European language will be a distinct advantage.
Above all else, they will be excited by Channel Sales; excited by partner management; excited about the opportunity of contributing to the continued growth for one of the highest profile businesses in the area.
Autocab Benefits and Perks
Save money on your childcare through our salary sacrifice childcare vouchers scheme
25 days holiday
All employees receive 25 days holiday as standard plus bank holidays
Company pension scheme
A contributory pension scheme for all employees which comes into effect after your first three months with the organisation
Cycle to work scheme
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost by taking advantage of the cycle to work scheme
A large kitchen fully-equipped with stove, microwave & fridges along with a large seating area for staff use
A ‘fully stocked’ gym including weights and machines open early morning until late at night
Job Description and Application Form
- Your key deliverables.
- Lead Autocab sales and business development among current channel partners, that ensure successful Autocab annual revenue goals and long-term growth.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly sales objectives via partner base.
- Identify and implement growth opportunities within existing accounts.
- Focus on developing sales programs and processes to fuel immediate and long-term growth of Autocab’s Partner Channel.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with both their channel team as well as internal Autocab personnel.
- Ensure renewal of all channel partner agreements.
- Maintain up to date prospect and client revenue opportunities in the CRM system including complete contact information, call reports, correspondence, price quotes and agreements.
Sales and Channel Development:
- Provide compelling presentations and impactful communication strategy that convince target prospects to become Autocab partner sellers.
- Quick on his/her feet, crafts the right response to challenging questions and tough issues.
- Support the needs of existing partners to maximise the value of these relationships and their revenue potential.
- Ability to network and build relationships with potential new partners.
- Build and maintain partner network that will provide consistent sales funnel.
Candidates should have the following knowledge and skills:
- ‘Farmer’ mentality with a ‘Hunter’ streak – the ability to provide creative ideas to grow network of partners.
- Second European language (preferred).
- Passion for success
- Ability to transform strategy into successful execution and passion for operational excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Understanding and experience with b2b channel/partner sales or account management
- Strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Some travel required.
GPC Computer Software Ltd
Cheadle Royal Business Park, Oakfield Road, Cheadle SK8 3GX
Hours: 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK for this position.