Angular Web Developer
Angular Web Developer
A successful international software house. We currently employ over 150 people worldwide and with 60% market share we are the global market leader. Our team is built from hardworking committed people that are customer focused and professional.
Autocab requires an Angular Web Developer to be responsible for developing new user-facing features. Build code and libraries and Optimise Applications for maximum speed and scalability.
Autocab Benefits and Perks
Confidential, 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
Life Asssurance- 24/7 life cover 2x your basic salary
Free coffee, tea, biscuits and fruit
Profit share bonus
Monthly team building events
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Company pension scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Social area including pool, foosball and table tennis tables
Job Description and Application Form
|Position||Angular Web Developer|
|Reports to||IT Director|
|Direct Reports to this Role||n\a|
We’re a profitable, passionate and forward-thinking company, who are proud of the products and service we develop and deliver. We offer exciting and challenging careers within a fast-paced environment where your ideas and skills are valued; where you are supported to develop your full potential and your own personal development is closely linked to our own business growth. In return for your hard work and enthusiasm, the rewards of a career here are huge. As well as the satisfaction of working on exciting projects alongside some of the most impressive professionals in software today, you’ll play a part in improving the prospects of some of the UK’s biggest and most successful businesses in the travel sector. You’ll also enjoy the pride that comes from being part of a company with a superb reputation and which enjoys the respect and loyalty of its many customers.
Areas of Accountability:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Close collaboration with other team members and stakeholders
- Create and maintain software documentation
Planning and Organising:
- Day to day management of own workload
- Additionally the candidate must have solid analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong communication, both written and verbal. Candidates who are enthusiastic, industrious who will hit the ground running will be ideally suited. This is an excellent role where you will have the opportunity to build on your existing skills and gain new skills within an interesting development environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Proficient understanding or AngularJS, HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic understanding of
- Google Maps/Directions API Integration
Nice to have:
- Angular 2
To apply: Complete the form below and attach your CV in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the job description.